Sunday 18 March 2012

University: Second Year (2009 - 2010)

In my second year at University, I moved from student halls of residence, to a house with some friends.

Lincoln Jets Cheerleaders
National Competition
I continued Cheerleading and joined the University Gymnastics Society to improve the skills needed for Cheerleading.
I also started to attend Adult Tap classes at Janet Ravens School of Dance. And performed a solo at Newark Palace theatre, in the Bingham and Hykeham Schools of Dance Show.

Inside the Guggenheim
I continued to work hard at my studies, working on longer projects, spending hours in the studio working, sketching, modelling and rendering.
Alice, Kelly and Me
(Top of the Empire State Building)
I also went on my first international trip to New York. Where we visited museums (MoMA, Guggenheim ) and design consultancies - Rockwell Group and Material Connexion. Whilst also taking in the culture and being tourists.


I also, with two friends (Kelly and Alice), made a trip to Milan to visit Salone Satellite Exhibition, as we were hoping to exhibit there the following year. This was an invaluable experience as it gave us an insight of what was to come and what we needed to do to prepare for our final year of study.

No comments:

Post a Comment